Monday, October 31, 2005

The Treachery Of IMDB

Speaking of IMDB not listing all the relevant movies, Orlando came out in 1992, but I couldn't find it when making the list. It's a great movie, an adaptation of a Virginia Woolf story of an Elizabethan-era boy who refuses to grow old and turns into a woman after 250 years or so. Tilda Swinton is brilliant in the lead role. I'd rank it at #9 in 1992, right between Singles and Wayne's World.

And while I'm at it, I'd rate Sixteen Candles at #19 in 1984, in between Gremlins and Top Secret.

These changes are all added to The Big List the link to which can always be found on the sidebar.

There are also a number of Hong Kong movies I need to rank: City On Fire, The Legend Of Fong Sai-yuk, Tai Chi Master, Kung Fu Cult Master, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment